- 4 Antenna inputs
- 4 Individual filter & amp circuits
- 4 Quad outputs
- 470-616 MHz filters match Shure’s G57 range
- Variable attenuation controls for each input (0 to -40 dB)
- Dual redundant power supplies
- Built-in self-protecting bias power supplies for remote line amps
- Bias power is selectable for each input
4X4 Quad Distribution
The 4X4 Quad Distribution is a must have for anyone using multiple Shure AD4Q receivers in Quadversity mode.
Providing four individual unity-gain signals (A, B, C, D) to up to four quad receivers, with RF filtering at 470-616 MHz, the 4X4 is a compact and powerful solution.
Housed in a rugged 1RU all-metal chassis with reinforced rack ears.
Designed and assembled by hand in Orlando, FL.