- Database of pre-built models include channel assignments (such as group and channel information), eliminating the need to carry frequency charts for a various models of wireless systems.
- Specific details also include channel assignments (such as group and channel information, eliminating the need to carry frequency charts for a various models of wireless systems.
- Zone support for coordinations over large venues such as convention centers and hotels.
- Effectively unlimited number of frequencies supported in each coordination (Professional Edition). Limits are imposed solely by compatible frequencies, not storage or computational ability of the software.
- Improved graphical view of Frequencies, TV stations and IMD products which allows the user to find open holes and make educated decisions about the best use of the available spectrum.
Intermodulation Analysis System (IAS) by Professional Wireless Systems is a must-have for every RF engineer. IAS saves precious setup time by combining a database of wireless performance equipment and access to local television frequencies in use. This means an RF technician need only enter their current zip code and inventory the gear and frequencies in use. IAS will perform multiple calculations to find open frequencies that are free from overlapping analog and digital TV signals and intermodulation distortion. This saves tremendous time over traditional trial-and-error methods. Once a clean frequency is found in IAS, a simple pre-show equipment test will verify the software’s offline analysis.